Shandong mold processing factory tells you how to test the injection mold?
In order to avoid unnecessary time waste and mass production, we really need to patiently adjust and control various process conditions, find out the temperature and pressure conditions, test the injection mold standards, and establish daily work. Available methods. The main steps of injection mold testing are as follows:
1. Check whether the plastic in the barrel is correct, and bake as needed.
2. The material pipe should be cleaned thoroughly to prevent bad glue or mixture from entering the mold, because bad glue and mixture will block the mold. Check the temperature of the material tube and mold to see if it is suitable for the material.
3. Adjust the pressure and injection to produce a satisfactory appearance of the product, but the flash can not run, especially if the cavity and some finished products are not completely frozen, various control conditions should be considered. Before adjustment, because the mold filling rate changes a little, it will lead to huge changes.
4. It may take more than 30 minutes to wait patiently for the machine and mold to be in stable state, even for medium-sized machines. Use this time to look at possible problems with the product.
5. The advancing time of the screw should not be less than the solidification time of the plastic on the gate, otherwise the weight of the finished product will be reduced and the performance of the finished product will be damaged. When the mold is heated, the advance time of the screw is extended to compress the finished product.
6. Reasonably adjust and shorten the whole processing cycle.
7. The new steady state takes at least 30 minutes, and then according to the cavity, check the stability of operation and reasonable control, continuously produce at least 12 kinds of complete shape products in multiple dates, quantities and individual positions. Exit tolerance.
8. Measure and record important dimensions of continuous samples (after cooling to room temperature).